Thursday, December 27, 2012

This Is Hard Work

     I just want the world to know that it is not easy being a blogger and writing wonderful things on a daily basis. The idea of being sharp each day and creating a thought let alone putting it down in writing is a daunting task. You shouldn't worry though, it's (or its) my pleasure to keep writing these little vignettes for you so that you can enjoy them. Basically my personality is of a giving nature so it gives me great pleasure and enjoyment writing this for you. This is hard work.
     I hope Russel Crowe doesn't read my blog.  Russel is a bit touchy and can react to things a bit negatively.  I keep looking out the window waiting for Russel to show up at my door to show his dissatisfaction for saying what I did about his performance in Les Miserables.  Well Russel, I say this to you and please don't take offense because this is just my opinion.  Who am I but just a bad blogger whom (or is it who) nobody reads.  You can't sing and I don't know the difference between it's and its so don't come looking for me, I think its a wash (Did I do that right?) .  Hey man, I loved you in Gladiator and Masters and Commanders.  In fact, I am playing the soundtrack to Masters and Commanders right now.  You probably don't read my blog or care what I think anyway. I also apologize that I have been spelling your name incorrectly, I know that because I looked on the CD cover and it is Russell.  Funny thing though, I didn't spell Hugh Jackmon's name wrong. Hmmmmm.....
     Here are some pictures of boats, just to let you know that I really enjoyed Masters and Commanders and it would help you understand how much I respect you.  I also threw in a picture of a cannon just for you.




     By the way, was it you playing the violin in Masters and Commanders. I hoped it was you. I know you could because you are so talented. If it wasn't I will forgive you man.






     Last thing and this is very important.  When is the next Masters and Commanders coming out?  

1 comment:

  1. "it's" is the contraction of "it is", while "its" is used to show possession.

    ReplyDelete