Saturday, December 22, 2012

Well I Woke Up this Morning...You Were On My Mind

     Guess what--Its December 22.  I guess the Mayans were wrong after all.  Hold on, let me go outside and double check.  The Mayans may have been right and this could be a ruse or we could be living in another dimension and were transported during the night.  What I am seeing could be a ruse.


     Nope, its raining outside and John Wayne is going to be in "Sands of Iwo Jima" tonight on The Military Channel's "Officer and a Movie". That's reassuring, John Wayne. Now that is the height of normal.  I can feel the cold of the rain.  All my fingers and toes are still there, and I still have to take my son out to breakfast.  He eats a lot, yes I do too but he always gives me a strong dose of reality when I see him. I love you son!  All those "800" numbers are making my cell phone ring like a bad Presbyterian bell choir. Ok, I don't mean to insult the Presbyterians and I do attend a Presbyterian Church so let's say a bad marimba band since my I-phone ring is set to the marimba tone.  My head hurts from my over celebrating that I did last night--we had our familly's Christmas celebration. The cigar and conversation were wonderful. I woke up this morning and I was still here.
    The bottom line is this, we are still here and we are open for business. Now what? I know what I am going to do, I am going to go to breakfast with my son.  Maybe he will treat this time, after all it s a "New World Beginning" today. Hmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment