Monday, December 24, 2012

Dear Santa

     It's (or maybe its, you decide) Christmas Eve Day and I guess in some places it is (I wimped out there with the its) Christmas Eve and maybe even Christmas Day in Japan so I thought I would share my Christmas Letter to Santa.  Here Goes.

Dear Santa
     Today I want to apologize to you.  I have impersonated you on many occasions. I am not going to take full responsibility for this heinous act because I was either goaded into it or I could not turn it down.  The grey beard that I had most of this year I have shaved off  and have lost 70 pounds. The Santa suits that I was forced to wear don't fit, even when I try to put the pillow in it.  I promise never to impersonate you again as there is only one Santa, and that is you.  With that said, I hope that you will put me back on the nice list and take me off the naughty list if I was on it.  Here is my Christmas list, just ideas of course.




Hmmm, maybe.......





I think that something like, uh.....





Well, I really need......





     You know Santa, I have been really blessed and really don't need anything.  Save whatever you were going to give to me and give it to someone who is in more of need.  After all, giving gifts is not what Christmas is all about.  Give it to someone else and make their Christmas blessed.
     Wait a minute, there is something small that I would like to have and probably can only get it from you on Christmas.  Could you give me the knowledge to know when it is correct to use its and it's?  I would be forever in your debt.

Thank you

David


PS:  The Pitts Special is not on my list. I just thought it was a cool picture and I didn't really have a Chrristmas picture to put in this letter so I thought that you wouldn't mind.  By the way, it is red and matches your sleigh. Maybe it is time to retire the sleigh and upgrade.



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED 2013
   

No comments:

Post a Comment