Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Relax, Its Not The End Of The World--Or Is It

     Today is Wednesday on its way to the end of the Earth on Friday.  I was wondering if you could give me some suggestions for some interesting things to do before it all ends.  I am stuck here at home because I can't afford to go out so if anyone has any creative ideas I am open to suggestions.
     Don't get depressed, I plan to be here and watch the sun come up on Saturday morning as will most of the rest of us. I would have liked to have gotten up and played golf on Saturday, but that is not going to happen. I can't afford that and truth be known I can't play for a long time because I am still healing from my severe sciatica attack.  I couldn't swing a club if my life depended on it. I take it back. If I had to ward off the evil Mayan spirits to save the planet, I probably would make the human sacrifice of swinging a club. We all have to decide our priorities, you know.

1 comment:

  1. My theory is get up Saturday make coffee, read the papers and see how many people come out of the woodwork with their end of the world stories. Good article. I don't see it as the end of the world I see it as the Mayans maybe ran out of paper? May not be the end of the world but the beginning of the World as we know it. Things will definitely be changing in the economy across the world and how we in the good old USA are affected by it in the days ahead... Watch, wait and listen. Signs of the times.

    ReplyDelete