Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Disregard This Post...Maybe Not

     You can disregard this post.  I was going to go out of town tomorrow and not post tomorrow, but I was going to write the post I was going to post tonight and schedule it for tomorrow. You wouldn't know if I wrote it tonight and I wouldn't tell you.
     You can write something and schedule it for a future release. Not going to do that now, as I am going out of town later than I expected tomorrow and can write the post tomorrow morning.  I will be home working in the morning. However, it is morning to some of you now in a different timezone, so you will be getting this post now, but it will be tomorrow if you live on the East Coast. If you are in Japan, you won't get it until Thursday. I am posting this today to explain that you are going to get a post tomorrow that was truly written tomorrow. Don't worry though, if you live in the Pacific time zones you will be getting this post today and tomorrow's post tomorrow. You will be getting this post which was written today and tomorrow's post which will be written tomorrow, unless you read both posts
OK, I'll admit it.  This post is a real turkey.
tomorrow. You will just have to suck it up East Coast and receive two posts tomorrow.
     No, I haven't lost it.  It may seem so, but I am in full control of my faculties.  I haven't had my coffee yet though.  If I do, I won't sleep tonight. I will save that for tomorrow morning when I will really need a cup or two. That would have caused a problem because I normally write just after having my morning coffee.  How can I wrote if I can't have coffee at night and I have to schedule a post that I have written the night before for the following morning.
     Think about Nigeria.  By the way, I want to welcome my viewer in Nigera.  Thank you for tuning in.  A word of advice, don't try to figure my posts. Most of the time I am confused by them. I don't know if you will be reading this today or tomorrow, but I do know that you will be reading it in the summer.  That's because its summer down there right now.
     What am I trying to say? I don't know, you try to figure it out.  I'm going to bed.  What time is it anyway?  Is it tomorrow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment