Monday, January 27, 2014

Under Pressure

     I'm under pressure this morning.  I don't know how good this post is going to be because I am trying to hurry and get it out.  I have nothing to write about, no witty or humorous thoughts to share or topics to cover. I have to go down to Fresno to take care of some business and have to leave soon so don't expect miracles on this post.  I haven't showered yet and most importantly, have not had my coffee.
     I am getting spoiled living here in Merced.  The town is so much smaller and has that small town attitude. Life is so much slower as well.  Everything is so close, within a two minute drive, that you really don't have to hurry as I am doing now to get this out. We've saved a lot on gas because it is not eleven miles across town.      There is a lot to talk about today, but I am not going to because I have to go.
Pace of life in Fresno

Pace of life in Merced.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment