Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Think I Got It Figured Out...Maybe Not

     O.K., I think I have this posting thing figured out--well maybe.  I noticed that I don't get as many page views and hits on the weekend as I do during the week.  With that in mind, I think I am going to take today off and not post.  It is Saturday after all, and very few of you will be reading this.
     I truly understand this.  You are probably doing something away from your computer or relaxing and the last thing you need or want to do is to read one of my strange posts.  I totally get that, and am OK with that.
As I have made no bones about, I would be somewhere out on a golf course if I wasn't posting right now. It is going to be in the mid seventies today.
     I'm done now. Have a great weekend.
A beautiful clear day here, with highs in the seventies.

No comments:

Post a Comment