Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hey Sports Fans

     Yes, I know that I haven't posted for a few days but I have been busy.  New activities and opportunities have come up and I am actively following them.  Please bear with me, I am not going to stop writing and posting as writing is a priority.
     I have a story to relate to you that got me thinking, which as you know can be dangerous. Unfortunately, that was earlier this morning and I have lost that vein of thought, which explains the change of verb tenses in the next few sentences.  I guess I will have to retrench and go in a different direction.  Sorry about that. As you probably know, my mind does have a tendency to wander and not light on one particular train of thought for very long.
     Honestly, I just can't help it.  My ladyfriend wants me to go on medication, but I would go to the medicine cabinet for my medicine in order to take it, have a thought flash in my mind and will forget what I was about to do, ie. take my meds.  Believe me, I have been there before.
     One would think that I was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.  Apparently I have been in the early stages of  Alzheimer's since about age ten. As I kept telling my ex-wife, it is really hard to be me and this is one area of my life that can cause some problems. I totally understand the severity of Alzheimer's and am not making fun of it as is is a serious disease. But, things are what they are and my mind does have a tendency to wander.  Forgive me for that.
     What does the title "Hey Sports Fans" have to do with this post?  I will let you in on a heavily guarded secret.  It doesn't have anything to do with this post.  I intended to write about something totally different than what I have posted today but again that is what is going on in my small brain. The topic I was going to write about is still there and I will explore it tomorrow so stay tuned. Besides, I like to keep you guessing.   
       

No comments:

Post a Comment