Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Workout Wednesday, Part Zwei (2)

     You probably were wondering if I did go to the gym today. OK, I got bored out of my mind and the day just wasn't going my way.
      First, it was raining in Kuala Lampur and the weather was hot and humid.  Applesauce does not boil, it kind of bubbles and sticks to the pan, which requires C4 explosives to remove the residue from the pan you have boiled it in.
     I love playing on-line slots, specifically Wheel of Fortune on one site and Pharoah's Tomb on another site.  That wasn't such a good idea today because my luck stunk.  I lost 40K on Wheel and 100K on Pharoah's.  Thank goodness this is not real money, but free tokens.  I was broke by 9:30, with nothing to do.
     If you are planning on flying from Duckwater, Nevada to Belzoni, Mississippi--I like saying and spelling Mississippi--it is very expensive. Plus, it takes you a week to get there.  You can fly to a nearby airport, but the stage coaches run only twice a week and right now the horses are on strike. So much for that journey.
     It was apparent to me that the day was not going to go my way and the wheels of the universe which control all things were against me.  I went to the gym and worked out. Funny thing is, after I gave in and went I felt better, amazingly the rest of the day went quite well. Hmmmmmmm.......
It was raining so hard in Kuala Lumpur that you couldn't see a thing.
      One last thing and I would like you to do me a very big favor.  If you like reading my blog and you laugh or whatever, please tell three other people about it.  Have them click on my blog and see if they like it.  I would love to have them.  Please don't make me beg.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment