Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's Up Today In Kuala Lumpur?

     I have an apology to make.  It seems that that's all I am doing lately and I don't mean to insult anyone.  Artistic license can be a hard thing.  I am not ashamed and will continue to mention some things that I guess some people will be mildly offended with.  That's OK, and if you are offended, please comment so that I know.  I have big shoulders and can take the criticism. My feelings don't hurt easily. Please remember that I am just a touch, well mildly deranged isn't the word I guess it would be closer to irreverent to many things.            
     What good is life if you can't laugh at yourself.  A sense of humor and laughing at yourself is important providing laughing at yourself doesn't come at the expense of others. The human experience can be very humorous, and we need to laugh.  there is also sadness in the world as all of us is well aware of.  But, I prefer to see the positive and the best.  Should there be a laugh in it, I choose to find it and to laugh. Laughter is truly the best medicine.
This is not Kuala Lumpur, it's Catalina Island off California and it was cold.
     I noticed that I had someone from Malaysia  read my blog.  I want to welcome you, whoever you are and I hope you enjoy reading.  Have a good laugh on me.  By the way, I checked the weather and it is going to be hot and humid today in Kuala Lampur and partly cloudy.  I am sorry that I wrote that it was going to rain.  I stand corrected and if I caused you any harm, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment